Our unique analysis of the bills Collins sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Collins is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Collins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5376 (108th): For the relief of Nancy P. Gilbert.
- H.Res. 720 (108th): Expressing the disapproval of the House of Representatives of the Social Security ...
- H.Con.Res. 431 (108th): Urging the Government of Vietnam to provide to the United States all ...
- H.R. 3875 (108th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide that qualified ...
- H.R. 3343 (108th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reduce the highest ...
- H.R. 3253 (108th): To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 120 ...
- H.R. 2866 (108th): Sons and Daughters of Pearl Harbor Survivors Charter Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2004, Collins missed 364 of 7,080 roll call votes, which is 5.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: