2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Conaway »
Our unique analysis of the bills Conaway has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Conaway is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Michael Conaway sits on the following committees:
Some of Conaway’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 17: Supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act.
- H.Res. 72: Providing amounts for the expenses of the Committee on Agriculture in the One ...
- H.Res. 702: Affirming that private equity plays an important role in growing and strengthening United ...
- H.R. 5329: Accountable Recovery Act
- H.R. 2478: Section 526 Repeal Act
- H.R. 1003: To improve consideration by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission of the costs and ...
- H.Con.Res. 16: Supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Mar 2015, Conaway missed 186 of 7,662 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity