2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Crapo »
Our unique analysis of the bills Crapo has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Crapo is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Michael Crapo sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Member, Subcommittee on Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Joint Committee on Taxation
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Some of Crapo’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 637: A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend and ...
- S. 561: A bill to amend the Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972 to allow ...
- S. 538: A bill to amend title 23, United States Code, with respect to the ...
- S. 496: A bill to prohibit the use of any Federal funds to finalize, implement, ...
- S. 440: Veterinary Medicine Loan Repayment Program Enhancement Act
- S. 383: Indian Trust Asset Reform Act
- S. 384: Water and Agriculture Tax Reform Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Mar 2015, Crapo missed 118 of 5,189 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is worse than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Joint Resolution Passed 53/46
Sen. Crapo [R-ID]: YeaMar 4, 2015 11:38 a.m.
Motion to Proceed Agreed to 53/45
Sen. Crapo [R-ID]: YeaMar 3, 2015 2:18 p.m.
Sponsor: Sen. Michael Crapo [R-ID]
This bill was referred to the Senate Committee on Finance which will consider it before sending it to the Senate floor for consideration.
Sen. Michael Crapo [R-ID] is a member of the committee.Mar 3, 2015