Our unique analysis of the bills Ferguson sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Ferguson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Ferguson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1152 (110th): Honoring Arnold Palmer for his distinguished career in the sport of golf ...
- H.R. 5423 (110th): To extend and modify the suspension of duty on polyisobutylene.
- H.R. 5290 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on certain light absorbing photo ...
- H.R. 5289 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on ammonium bifluoride.
- H.R. 5284 (110th): To extend the suspension of duty on Vinclozolin.
- H.R. 5287 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on iron chloro-5,6-diamino-1,3-naphthalenedisulfonate complexes.
- H.R. 5285 (110th): To extend the suspension of duty on Ecoflex F BX7011.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2008, Ferguson missed 308 of 5,307 roll call votes, which is 5.8%. This is much worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: