Our unique analysis of the bills Fitzpatrick has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fitzpatrick is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Fitzpatrick for more statistics.
Michael Fitzpatrick sits on the following committees:
Fitzpatrick sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Foreign Trade and International Finance (23%) Finance and Financial Sector (19%) Health (15%) Crime and Law Enforcement (11%) International Affairs (9%) Government Operations and Politics (8%) Transportation and Public Works (8%) Armed Forces and National Security (8%)
Some of Fitzpatrick’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5594: National Strategy for Combating Terrorist, Underground, and Other Illicit Financing Act
- H.R. 5403: Ariel Grace’s Law
- H.R. 5404: Medical Device Guardians Act of 2016
- H.Res. 625: Expressing support for the designation of February 28, 2016, as “National Rare Eye ...
- H.R. 3920: E-Free Act
- H.R. 3131: Bureau Research Transparency Act
- H.R. 2920: Captive Primate Safety Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Sep 2016, Fitzpatrick missed 89 of 5,284 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: