2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Grimm »
Our unique analysis of the bills Grimm sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Grimm is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Grimm’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5813: U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Improvement Act of 2014
- H.R. 5438: Tanning Tax Repeal Act of 2014
- H.R. 4368: Keep Knives Out of Our Skies Act
- H.Con.Res. 93: Directing the Clerk of the House of Representatives to make technical corrections in ...
- H.R. 4144: U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Board of Visitors Enhancement Act
- H.Res. 414: Supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
- H.R. 3370: Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Dec 2014, Grimm missed 113 of 2,810 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
This bill’s text for status Received by the Senate (Dec 12, 2014) is now available.
Rep. Michael Grimm [R-NY11, 2013-2014] is the sponsor of this bill.Dec 18, 2014
Enacted — Signed by the President
Last Action: Signed by President.
Explanation: This bill was enacted after being signed by the President on December 18, 2014.Dec 18, 2014
This bill’s text for status Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill (Dec 16, 2014) is now available.
Rep. Michael Grimm [R-NY11, 2013-2014] is the sponsor of this bill.Dec 16, 2014
This bill’s text for status Passed the House (Engrossed) (Dec 11, 2014) is now available.
Rep. Michael Grimm [R-NY11, 2013-2014] is the sponsor of this bill.Dec 13, 2014