Guest is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Guest has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 21, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Michael Guest sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Ethics
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Homeland Security
Guest sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
International Affairs (100%)
Some of Guest’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 383: Expressing support for recognizing the week of May 13 through May 19, 2019, ...
- H.R. 2246: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 201 ...
- H.R. 2067: Aid for Trade Act of 2019
- H.R. 2068: Security Partner Modernization Act
- H.R. 1590: Terrorist and Foreign Fighter Travel Exercise Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Guest missed 9 of 398 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: