Our unique analysis of the bills Kopetski sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1994. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kopetski is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kopetski was the primary sponsor of 2 bills that were enacted:
- H.J.Res. 101 (103rd): To designate February 21 through February 27, 1993, as “National FFA Organization Awareness Week”.
- H.R. 3289 (102nd): For the relief of Carmen Victoria Parini, Felix Juan Parini, and Sergio Manuel Parini.
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Kopetski sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kopetski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5239 (103rd): To amend the fishing endorsement issued to a vessel owned by Ronnie ...
- H.R. 5236 (103rd): Opal Creek Forest Preserve Act of 1994
- H.R. 4705 (103rd): Forest Ecosystem Research Laboratory Authorization Act of 1994
- H.R. 4518 (103rd): FTC Order Review Procedure Act of 1994
- H.R. 4359 (103rd): To require a study and report on environmental restoration at the Nevada ...
- H.R. 4321 (103rd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt cash payments ...
- H.R. 4317 (103rd): To designate temporary protected status under the Immigration and Nationality Act for ...
From Jan 1991 to Nov 1994, Kopetski missed 71 of 2,054 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is on par with the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: