Our unique analysis of the bills Kopetski sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kopetski is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Kopetski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5236 (103rd): Opal Creek Forest Preserve Act of 1994
- H.R. 5239 (103rd): To amend the fishing endorsement issued to a vessel owned by Ronnie ...
- H.R. 4705 (103rd): Forest Ecosystem Research Laboratory Authorization Act of 1994
- H.R. 4518 (103rd): FTC Order Review Procedure Act of 1994
- H.R. 4359 (103rd): To require a study and report on environmental restoration at the Nevada ...
- H.R. 4321 (103rd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt cash payments ...
- H.R. 4317 (103rd): To designate temporary protected status under the Immigration and Nationality Act for ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Nov 1994, Kopetski missed 71 of 2,054 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is worse than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: