Rep. Michael Kopetski
Former Representative from Oregon's 5th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Oregon's 5th District
See Also: Bioguide
Kopetski was a far-left Democratic leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Kopetski’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Kopetski’s bills had a total of 915 cosponsors in the 103rd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Kopetski to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Kopetski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5236 (103rd): Opal Creek Forest Preserve Act of 1994
- H.R. 5239 (103rd): To amend the fishing endorsement issued to a vessel owned by Ronnie ...
- H.R. 4705 (103rd): Forest Ecosystem Research Laboratory Authorization Act of 1994
- H.R. 4518 (103rd): FTC Order Review Procedure Act of 1994
- H.R. 4359 (103rd): To require a study and report on environmental restoration at the Nevada ...
- H.R. 4321 (103rd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt cash payments ...
- H.R. 4317 (103rd): To designate temporary protected status under the Immigration and Nationality Act for ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Nov 1994, Kopetski missed 71 of 2,054 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is worse than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: