Our unique analysis of the bills Pappas sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1998. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Pappas is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Pappas sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Pappas’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 519 (105th): Concerning Iraqi development of weapons of mass destruction.
- H.R. 3567 (105th): Medicare Home Health Equity Act of 1998
- H.R. 3566 (105th): Mid-Atlantic Open Space and Farmland Preservation Act
- H.R. 3233 (105th): Historic Battleship Preservation Act
- H.Con.Res. 188 (105th): Expressing the sense of the Congress regarding Turkey’s claim of sovereignty to ...
- H.Res. 267 (105th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the citizens of ...
- H.R. 955 (105th): Family Freedom Home Office Deduction Act of 1997
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 1998, Pappas missed 0 of 1,187 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills