Our unique analysis of the bills Sodrel sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Sodrel is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Sodrel sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Sodrel’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5917 (109th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide that tips ...
- H.R. 5169 (109th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 4776 (109th): To amend title 28, United States Code, with respect to the jurisdiction ...
- H.Res. 587 (109th): Congratulating Tony Stewart on winning the 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup Championship.
- H.R. 4296 (109th): Innocent Supplier Fairness Act
- H.R. 4121 (109th): Disabled Veterans Commissary and Exchange Store Benefits Act
- H.Con.Res. 39 (109th): Providing for an adjournment of the House.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2006, Sodrel missed 7 of 1,214 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: