Ward was a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Ward’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Ward’s bills had a total of 100 cosponsors in the 104th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Ward to other members of the House of Representatives in the 104th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Ward’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3279 (104th): To provide for early deferred annuities under chapter 83 of title 5, ...
- H.R. 2222 (104th): To provide for continued retirement and leave benefits for certain former employees ...
- H.Res. 160 (104th): Providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 1535) to amend the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 1996, Ward missed 33 of 1,340 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is better than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills