2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Bachmann »
Our unique analysis of the bills Bachmann sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bachmann is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Bachmann’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 762: Expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month ...
- H.R. 5551: Heartbeat Informed Consent Act
- H.R. 5408: Terrorist Denaturalization and Passport Revocation Act
- H.R. 5194: Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act of 2014
- H.R. 4989: Justina’s Law
- H.Res. 409: Expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month ...
- H.R. 2091: To amend title 36, United States Code, to require that the POW/MIA flag ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2014, Bachmann missed 655 of 6,341 roll call votes, which is 10.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Enacted — Signed by the President
Last Action: Signed by President.
Explanation: This bill was enacted after being signed by the President on December 16, 2014.Dec 16, 2014