Fischbach is the representative for Minnesota’s 7th congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. She has served since Jan 3, 2021. Fischbach is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Fischbach is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Fischbach has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Jun 16, 2021. See full analysis methodology.
Michelle Fischbach sits on the following committees:
Some of Fischbach’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3189: To require the Secretary of Homeland Security to submit a plan to establish ...
- H.R. 3188: To direct the Administrator of the Small Business Administration to establish a forgivable ...
- H.Res. 351: Providing for consideration of the joint resolution (H.J. Res. 11) proposing an amendment ...
- H.R. 2619: Protecting Life and Taxpayers Act of 2021
- H.R. 1963: Child Care Choices Act of 2021
From Jan 2021 to Jun 2021, Fischbach missed 0 of 172 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: