Fischbach is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Fischbach has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Nov 22, 2022. See full analysis methodology.
Michelle Fischbach sits on the following committees:
Fischbach sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Fischbach recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 9101: H–2A Reform Act of 2022
- H.R. 7719: Unborn Protection Act
- H.R. 7456: SHIP IT Act
- H.R. 7421: Law Enforcement Education Grant Program Act of 2022
- H.R. 7324: Gas Prices Relief Act of 2022
- H.R. 7021: Landowner Easement Rights Act
- H.R. 6220: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 100 …
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2021 to Nov 2022, Fischbach missed 0 of 920 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: