2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Lujan Grisham »
Our unique analysis of the bills Lujan Grisham has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lujan Grisham is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Michelle Lujan Grisham sits on the following committees:
Lujan Grisham sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Health (23%) Housing and Community Development (16%) Taxation (13%) Armed Forces and National Security (13%) Education (10%) Government Operations and Politics (10%) Native Americans (10%) Agriculture and Food (6%)
Some of Lujan Grisham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 711: Expressing support for designation of April 30, 2016, as Dia de los Ni?os: ...
- H.R. 4968: To require executive agencies to notify the public and consider public comment before ...
- H.R. 4967: To amend the Emergency Food Assistance Act of 1983 relating to the distribution ...
- H.R. 4801: Medical Loss Ratio Accountability Act of 2016
- H.R. 4495: Education for Jobs Act
- H.R. 3978: Ensuring Fair Access to Veterans Healthcare Act
- H.R. 3809: Federal Property Low Hanging Fruit Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Lujan Grisham missed 96 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 4.6%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 3 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: