Our unique analysis of the bills Mulvaney has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Mulvaney is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Mulvaney for more statistics.
Mick Mulvaney sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Financial Services
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Mulvaney sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Mulvaney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5869: To amend the Federal Credit Union Act to require the National Credit Union ...
- H.R. 5491: To require the Director of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection to verify ...
- H.Res. 674: Recognizing linemen, the profession of linemen, the contributions of these brave men and ...
- H.R. 4913: Housing Finance Restructuring Act of 2016
- H.R. 4745: Interim Consolidated Storage Act of 2016
- H.R. 4737: State and Tribal Government Sovereignty Protection Act of 2016
- H.R. 3868: Small Business Credit Availability Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Sep 2016, Mulvaney missed 107 of 4,087 roll call votes, which is 2.6%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 12 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: