Braun is the junior senator from Indiana and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2019. Braun is next up for reelection in 2024.
Mike Braun sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Braun sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Braun’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1833: A bill to transfer a bridge over the Wabash River to the New ...
- S. 1759: A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located ...
- S. 1696: Student Loan Tax Elimination Act
- S.Res. 215: A resolution calling for greater religious and political freedoms in Cuba, and for ...
- S. 1387: Consider Teachers Act
- S. 1072: Pell Flexibility Act of 2019
- S. 913: True Price Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Braun missed 0 of 171 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.5% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: