Braun is the junior senator from Indiana and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2019. Braun is next up for reelection in 2024.
Mike Braun sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Braun sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Braun’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1072: Pell Flexibility Act of 2019
- S. 913: True Price Act
- S. 658: ADAPT Act
- S. 657: A bill to amend title XXVII of the Public Health Service Act to ...
- S. 660: Efficiency and Transparency in Petitions Act
- S. 601: BLAST Act
- S. 438: EPIC Act
|Braun’s Vote||Vote Description|
On the Nomination PN211: Roy Kalman Altman, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of Florida
Apr 4, 2019. Nomination Confirmed 66/33.
H.J.Res. 31: Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2019
Feb 14, 2019. Conference Report Agreed to 83/16.
This bill, in its final form, funded the parts of the federal government whose funding was to lapse on February 15, 2019. On December 22, 2018 the 115th Congress was unable to reach a deal to fund some federal agencies through fiscal year 2019 after ...
S. 47: Natural Resources Management Act
Feb 12, 2019. Bill Passed 92/8.
From Jan 2019 to Apr 2019, Braun missed 0 of 77 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.4% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: