2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Coffman »
Our unique analysis of the bills Coffman has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Coffman is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Mike Coffman sits on the following committees:
Some of Coffman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 593: Aurora VA Hospital Financing and Construction Reform Act of 2015
- H.R. 5328: Guaranteed Health Coverage for Pre-Existing Conditions Act of 2014
- H.R. 5237: INCLUDE Act
- H.R. 5196: Unified Savings and Accountability Act
- H.R. 5113: Protecting Seniors’ Medicare Choices from Obamacare Act of 2014
- H.R. 4261: Gulf War Health Research Reform Act of 2014
- H.R. 3812: No Bailouts for Insurance Industry Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Feb 2015, Coffman missed 49 of 4,571 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Coffman [R-CO6]: Not VotingFeb 27, 2015 9:59 p.m.
Rep. Coffman [R-CO6]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 5:23 p.m.
Rep. Coffman [R-CO6]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 5:13 p.m.