Our unique analysis of the bills Coffman has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Coffman is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Coffman for more statistics.
Mike Coffman sits on the following committees:
Coffman sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Coffman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5575: First-Time Homebuyer Savings Account Act of 2016
- H.R. 5548: To authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to sell Pershing Hall.
- H.R. 5472: VA Procurement Efficiency and Transparency Act
- H.R. 5149: To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide for the circumstances under ...
- H.R. 4946: EARN IT Act
- H.R. 4762: REGROW Act
- H.R. 4684: Veteran Urgent Access to Mental Healthcare Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Sep 2016, Coffman missed 56 of 5,742 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 14 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: