Our unique analysis of the bills Kelly has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kelly is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Kelly for more statistics.
Mike Kelly sits on the following committees:
Kelly sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Taxation (42%) International Affairs (12%) Health (12%) Government Operations and Politics (9%) Science, Technology, Communications (9%) Labor and Employment (7%) Environmental Protection (5%) Social Welfare (5%)
Some of Kelly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5841: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to establish a population ...
- H.R. 5361: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for the tax-exempt ...
- H.R. 5329: Securing America’s Internet Domains Act of 2016
- H.R. 5317: To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs health care center in Center Township, ...
- H.R. 5002: Steel Industry Preservation Act
- H.R. 4867: Working Families Relief Act
- H.R. 4275: Medicare Advantage Quality Payment Relief Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jul 2016, Kelly missed 15 of 3,991 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: