2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Lee »
Our unique analysis of the bills Lee has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lee is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Mike Lee sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Member, Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight, Agency Action, Federal Rights and Federal Courts
- Member, Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology and the Law
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
Lee sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Lee’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2982: A bill to amend the Congressional Budget Act of 1974 to establish a ...
- S. 2600: A bill to amend the Military Selective Service Act to provide that any ...
- S. 2602: Restoring Internet Freedom Act
- S.Con.Res. 30: A concurrent resolution expressing concern over the disappearance of David Sneddon, and for ...
- S.Con.Res. 25: A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress that the President should submit ...
- S. 2286: Catastrophic Wildfire Prevention Act of 2015
- S. 2290: Head Start Improvement Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2016, Lee missed 59 of 1,570 roll call votes, which is 3.8%. This is much worse than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: