Levin is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Levin has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Oct 17, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Mike Levin sits on the following committees:
Levin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Levin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4625: Protect the GI Bill Act
- H.R. 4609: Veteran Service Equity Act
- H.R. 4526: Brian Tally VA Employment Transparency Act
- H.R. 4039: Border Water Infrastructure Improvement Act
- H.R. 3723: Desalination Development Act
- H.R. 3681: Green Spaces, Green Vehicles Act of 2019
- H.Res. 470: Expressing support for the designation of October 1, 2019, as “National Health Literacy ...
From Jan 2019 to Oct 2019, Levin missed 0 of 567 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: