Levin is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Levin has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jul 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Mike Levin sits on the following committees:
Levin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Levin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3723: To promote desalination project development and drought resilience, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 3681: To establish the Green Spaces, Green Vehicles Initiative to facilitate the installation of ...
- H.Res. 470: Expressing support for the designation of October 1, 2019, as “National Health Literacy ...
- H.R. 3225: Restoring Community Input and Public Protections in Oil and Gas Leasing Act of ...
- H.R. 2995: Spent Fuel Prioritization Act of 2019
- H.R. 2924: Housing for Women Veterans Act
- H.R. 2764: Zero-Emission Vehicles Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2019, Levin missed 0 of 496 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: