2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for McIntyre »
Our unique analysis of the bills McIntyre sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). McIntyre is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of McIntyre’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3572: To revise the boundaries of certain John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System ...
- H.R. 2294: To remove from the John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System certain properties ...
- H.R. 864: To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to designate at least one city ...
- H.R. 153: Veterans Outreach Improvement Act of 2013
- H.R. 154: To amend title 38, United States Code, to establish a Department of Veterans ...
- H.R. 159: To modify the project for the improvement of the Shallotte River, North Carolina, ...
- H.R. 155: Notch Fairness Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2014, McIntyre missed 310 of 12,173 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is better than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Enacted — Signed by the President
Last Action: Signed by President.
Explanation: This bill was enacted after being signed by the President on December 18, 2014.Dec 18, 2014
This bill’s text for status Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill (Dec 17, 2014) is now available.
Rep. Mike McIntyre [D-NC7, 1997-2014] is the sponsor of this bill.Dec 17, 2014
This bill’s text for status Received by the Senate (Dec 3, 2014) is now available.
Rep. Mike McIntyre [D-NC7, 1997-2014] is the sponsor of this bill.Dec 16, 2014
Passed House & Senate
Last Action: Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
Explanation: This bill was passed by Congress on December 15, 2014 but was not enacted before the end of its Congressional session. (It is possible this bill is waiting for the signature of the President.)Dec 15, 2014