2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Pompeo »
Our unique analysis of the bills Pompeo has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Pompeo is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Mike Pompeo sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- House Select Committee on the Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi
Pompeo sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Pompeo’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5200: Iran-Russia Cooperation Reporting Act
- H.R. 5136: RECS Act
- H.R. 5119: No 2 H2O from Iran Act
- H.R. 5118: SHIELD Act
- H.R. 4815: Iran Ballistic Missile Sanctions Act of 2016
- H.R. 4427: To amend section 203 of the Federal Power Act.
- H.R. 4440: To amend the Act entitled “An Act to provide for the construction of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2016, Pompeo missed 114 of 3,743 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 38 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: