2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Pompeo »
Our unique analysis of the bills Pompeo has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Pompeo is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Mike Pompeo sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- House Select Committee on the Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi
Some of Pompeo’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 999: ROV In-Depth Examination Act
- H.R. 1001: Energy Freedom and Economic Prosperity Act
- H.R. 661: EDA Elimination Act of 2015
- H.R. 161: Natural Gas Pipeline Permitting Reform Act
- H.R. 4432: Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2014
- H.R. 3761: To properly define and distinguish between decorative hearth products and vented hearth heaters.
- H.R. 3363: Small Airplane Revitalization Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Feb 2015, Pompeo missed 89 of 2,916 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Pompeo [R-KS4]: AyeFeb 27, 2015 9:59 p.m.
Rep. Pompeo [R-KS4]: NayFeb 27, 2015 5:23 p.m.
Rep. Pompeo [R-KS4]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 5:13 p.m.