Our unique analysis of the bills Quigley has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Quigley is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Quigley for more statistics.
Mike Quigley sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Member, Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
Quigley sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Quigley’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5876: Access to Congressionally Mandated Reports Act
- H.R. 5676: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 6300 ...
- H.R. 4950: Small Financial Institution Advisory Committees Act of 2016
- H.Res. 679: Expressing support for designation of May 2016 as “National Brain Tumor Awareness Month”.
- H.R. 4806: CLEAR Act of 2016
- H.R. 4595: Great Lakes Fishery Research Authorization Act of 2016
- H.R. 4320: NICS Denial Notification Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 2009 to Sep 2016, Quigley missed 124 of 5,531 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: