Sherrill is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Sherrill has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jul 17, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Mikie Sherrill sits on the following committees:
Sherrill sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Sherrill’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 72: Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, ...
- H.Res. 438: Expressing support for the designation of June 12, 2019, as “Women Veterans Appreciation ...
- H.R. 3186: U.S.-Israel Indirect Fire Protection Act of 2019
- H.R. 3038: Securing American Science and Technology Act of 2019
- H.R. 2880: Armament Graduate School Act
- H.R. 2822: Family-to-Family Reauthorization Act of 2019
- H.R. 2624: SALT Relief and Marriage Penalty Elimination Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2019, Sherrill missed 3 of 496 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: