2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Brooks »
Our unique analysis of the bills Brooks has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Brooks is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Mo Brooks sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Some of Brooks’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1535: SACO Act
- H.R. 1034: To provide for an accounting of total United States contributions to the United ...
- H.Res. 11: Providing for authority to initiate litigation for actions by the President or other ...
- H.Res. 757: Providing for authority to initiate litigation for actions by the President or other ...
- H.R. 5023: VALUES Act
- H.R. 3625: To provide for termination liability costs for certain National Aeronautics and Space Administration ...
- H.J.Res. 94: Making continuing appropriations for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration for fiscal year ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Brooks missed 23 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Brooks [R-AL5]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Brooks [R-AL5]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Brooks [R-AL5]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Brooks [R-AL5]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.