2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Griffith »
Our unique analysis of the bills Griffith has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Griffith is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Morgan Griffith sits on the following committees:
Some of Griffith’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1774: Compassionate Access Act
- H.R. 1400: Medicaid Tax Fairness Act of 2015
- H.R. 1376: Patient Choice Act of 2015
- H.R. 791: Cell Phone Freedom Act of 2015
- H.R. 790: Compassionate Freedom of Choice Act of 2015
- H.R. 792: Acre In, Acre Out Act
- H.R. 793: Ensuring Seniors Access to Local Pharmacies Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Griffith missed 36 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity