2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Griffith »
Our unique analysis of the bills Griffith has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Griffith is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Morgan Griffith sits on the following committees:
Griffith sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Griffith’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5127: To amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to extend the exclusivity ...
- H.R. 4983: To provide information to prescribers in Federally qualified health centers and facilities of ...
- H.R. 4412: To extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project.
- H.R. 4411: To extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project.
- H.R. 3939: EPA Maximum Achievable Contraction of Technocrats Act of 2015
- H.Res. 431: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives in disapproval of the Senate’s ...
- H.R. 3463: Aligning Children’s Dental Coverage Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2016, Griffith missed 44 of 3,692 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 15 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: