Our unique analysis of the bills Kreidler sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1994. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kreidler is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Kreidler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4977 (103rd): To change the appeals process in the workers’ compensation provisions of title ...
- H.R. 4978 (103rd): To require the administrative agency responsible for adjudicating claims under the workers’ ...
- H.R. 4979 (103rd): To require the administrative agency responsible for adjudicating claims under the workers’ ...
- H.R. 4706 (103rd): To provide for certain reductions in Federal spending at or through facilities ...
- H.R. 4427 (103rd): Better Pharmaceuticals for Children Act
- H.R. 4303 (103rd): To provide for a change in the exemption from the child labor ...
- H.R. 4291 (103rd): To direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to revise existing ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Kreidler missed 6 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: