Rep. Myron “Mike” Kreidler
Former Representative from Washington's 9th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Washington's 9th District
See Also: Bioguide
Kreidler was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Kreidler’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Kreidler’s bills had a total of 725 cosponsors in the 103rd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Kreidler to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Kreidler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4977 (103rd): To change the appeals process in the workers’ compensation provisions of title ...
- H.R. 4978 (103rd): To require the administrative agency responsible for adjudicating claims under the workers’ ...
- H.R. 4979 (103rd): To require the administrative agency responsible for adjudicating claims under the workers’ ...
- H.R. 4706 (103rd): To provide for certain reductions in Federal spending at or through facilities ...
- H.R. 4427 (103rd): Better Pharmaceuticals for Children Act
- H.R. 4303 (103rd): To provide for a change in the exemption from the child labor ...
- H.R. 4291 (103rd): To direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to revise existing ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Kreidler missed 6 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: