Our unique analysis of the bills Hayworth sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hayworth is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Hayworth’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6066 (112th): Commuter Savings Act of 2012
- H.R. 3593 (112th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 3456 (112th): Efficient Use of Educational Resources Act
- H.R. 2642 (112th): Hudson Valley VA Health Care System Campus Protection Act
- H.R. 2599 (112th): PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2011
- H.R. 2305 (112th): Memorialize Our Guardsmen and Reservists Act
- H.R. 1838 (112th): Swaps Bailout Prevention Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Hayworth missed 13 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: