Our unique analysis of the bills Hayworth sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hayworth is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Hayworth sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hayworth’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6066 (112th): Commuter Savings Act of 2012
- H.R. 3593 (112th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 3456 (112th): Efficient Use of Educational Resources Act
- H.R. 2642 (112th): Hudson Valley VA Health Care System Campus Protection Act
- H.R. 2599 (112th): PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2011
- H.R. 2305 (112th): Memorialize Our Guardsmen and Reservists Act
- H.R. 1838 (112th): Swaps Bailout Prevention Act
|Hayworth’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 6190 (112th): Asthma Inhalers Relief Act of 2012
Dec 12, 2012. Failed 229/182.
H.R. 6233 (112th): Agricultural Disaster Assistance Act of 2012
Aug 2, 2012. Passed 223/197.
S. 1134 (112th): St. Croix River Crossing Project Authorization Act
Mar 1, 2012. Passed 339/80.
H.R. 3408 (112th): PIONEERS Act
Feb 16, 2012. Passed 237/187.
H.R. 1249 (112th): Leahy-Smith America Invents Act
Jun 23, 2011. Passed 304/117.
The Leahy–Smith America Invents Act (AIA) is a United States federal statute that was passed by Congress and was signed into law by President Barack Obama on September 16, 2011. The law represents the most significant change to the U.S. patent system since 1952, and ...
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Hayworth missed 13 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: