Hayworth was the representative for New York’s 19th congressional district and was a Republican. She served from 2011 to 2012.
Hayworth is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Hayworth sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 4, 2007 to Jan 1, 2013. See full analysis methodology.
Hayworth sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hayworth’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6066 (112th): Commuter Savings Act of 2012
- H.R. 3593 (112th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 3456 (112th): Efficient Use of Educational Resources Act
- H.R. 2642 (112th): Hudson Valley VA Health Care System Campus Protection Act
- H.R. 2599 (112th): PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2011
- H.R. 2305 (112th): Memorialize Our Guardsmen and Reservists Act
- H.R. 1838 (112th): Swaps Bailout Prevention Act
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Hayworth missed 13 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: