Boyda was a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Boyda’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Boyda’s bills had a total of 432 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Boyda to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Boyda’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7257 (110th): 5-Star Generals Commemorative Coin Act
- H.R. 7036 (110th): Elder Care Tax Credit Act of 2008
- H.R. 6447 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to restore the Highway ...
- H.R. 6113 (110th): Paperwork Assistance Act
- H.Res. 1072 (110th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to require that Members ...
- H.Res. 948 (110th): Congratulating the University of Kansas (”KU”) football team for winning the 2008 ...
- H.R. 4209 (110th): To authorize the voluntary purchase of certain properties in Treece, Kansas endangered ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2008, Boyda missed 34 of 1,876 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills