Nancy Mace sits on the following committees:
Mace sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Mace recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 7802: To improve the infant formula supply chain, and for other purposes.
- H.Con.Res. 83: Setting forth the congressional budget for the United States Government for fiscal year …
- H.R. 7297: VA Flood Preparedness Act
- H.Con.Res. 81: Expressing the sense of Congress that the United States representative to the United …
- H.Res. 897: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that any giant panda born …
- H.R. 6275: To prohibit the use of Federal funds to administer a COVID-19 vaccine to …
- H.R. 6186: PAAW Act of 2021
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2021 to May 2022, Mace missed 4 of 681 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: