Mace is the representative for South Carolina’s 1st congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. She has served since Jan 3, 2021. Mace is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Nancy Mace sits on the following committees:
Mace sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Mace’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3418: To permit leasing of available Federal real property to expand in-person education during ...
- H.R. 2736: To amend the Social Security Act to prohibit State and local governments from ...
- H.R. 2327: To amend title 38, United States Code, to eliminate the time period for ...
- H.R. 2326: Veterans’ Cyber Risk Awareness Act
- H.R. 1509: To repeal portions of a regulation issued by the State Superintendent of Education ...
From Jan 2021 to Jun 2021, Mace missed 0 of 172 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: