Read our 2018 Report Card for Barragán.
Barragán is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Barragán has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Nanette Barragán sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- House Committee on Homeland Security
Barragán sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Barragán’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2951: Medicare Dental Benefit Act of 2019
- H.R. 2539: Strengthening Local Transportation Security Capabilities Act of 2019
- H.R. 1506: FAIR Generics Act
- H.R. 1334: Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership Grant Program Act
- H.R. 1333: No Drilling in Our Backyards Act
- H.R. 1336: Mental Health Care for Children Inhumanely Separated from Parents by the Federal Government ...
- H.R. 1335: Safe COAST Act
From Jan 2017 to Jun 2019, Barragán missed 32 of 1,532 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: