Rep. Nathaniel Moran
Representative for Texas’s 1st District
Moran did not request any earmarks for fiscal year 2024.
Most representatives from both parties requested earmarks for fiscal year 2024. Rather than being distributed through a formula or competitive process administered by the executive branch, earmarks may direct spending where it is most needed for the legislator's district. More about FY2024 earmark requests from Demand Progress Education Fund »
Nathaniel Moran sits on the following committees:
Moran sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Moran recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 5649: Building Youth Workforce Skills Act
- H.R. 5029: Strong Communities Act of 2023
- H.R. 4654: Rural Weather Monitoring Systems Act
- H.R. 4523: American Confidence in Elections: District of Columbia Ballot Security Act
- H.J.Res. 80: Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
- H.R. 4039: No Dollars To Uyghur Forced Labor
- H.R. 2436: Visa Overstays Penalties Act
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2023 to Sep 2023, Moran missed 3 of 513 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 1.7% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses, major life events, and running for higher office.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: