Read our 2017 Report Card for Dunn.
Dunn is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Dunn has sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Neal Dunn sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Dunn sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Dunn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4323: Supporting Veterans in STEM Careers Act
- H.R. 4091: To remove from the John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System the areas ...
- H.R. 3832: Veterans Opioid Abuse Prevention Act
- H.R. 3223: Refund Rights for Taxpayers Act
- H.R. 2947: Strengthening Coastal Communities Act of 2017
- H.R. 2781: Ensuring Veteran Enterprise Participation in Strategic Sourcing Act
- H.R. 2601: VICTOR Act of 2017
|Dunn’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 4667: Making further supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2018, for disaster assistance for Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria, and calendar year 2017 wildfires, ...
Dec 21, 2017. Passed 251/169.
H.R. 1039: Probation Officer Protection Act of 2017
May 19, 2017. Passed 229/177.
H.R. 1039 amends the federal criminal code to authorize a probation officer to arrest a person, without warrant, if there is probable cause to believe that person forcibly assaulted or obstructed a probation officer while performing their official duties. The bill also would direct the ...
From Jan 2017 to Jan 2018, Dunn missed 12 of 736 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: