Our unique analysis of the bills Dunn has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Dunn is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Neal Dunn sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Dunn sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Dunn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3832: Veterans Opioid Abuse Prevention Act
- H.R. 3223: Refund Rights for Taxpayers Act
- H.R. 2947: Strengthening Coastal Communities Act of 2017
- H.R. 2781: Ensuring Veteran Enterprise Participation in Strategic Sourcing Act
- H.R. 2601: VICTOR Act of 2017
- H.R. 2191: SEAT Act of 2017
- H.R. 1968: Military Asset Protection Act
|Dunn’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1039: Probation Officer Protection Act of 2017
May 19, 2017. Passed 229/177.
H.R. 1039 amends the federal criminal code to authorize a probation officer to arrest a person, without warrant, if there is probable cause to believe that person forcibly assaulted or obstructed a probation officer while performing their official duties. The bill also would direct the ...
H.R. 1695: Register of Copyrights Selection and Accountability Act of 2017
Apr 26, 2017. Passed 378/48.
This bill would change the appointment process for the head of the U.S. Copyright Office, known as the Register of Copyrights. Currently the Register of Copyrights is hired by the Librarian of Congress (who is the head of the Library of Congress). This bill would ...
From Jan 2017 to Oct 2017, Dunn missed 10 of 568 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: