Lampson was a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Lampson’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Lampson’s bills had a total of 399 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Lampson to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Lampson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1518 (110th): Honoring the Wings Over Houston Airshow for advancing the appreciation and understanding ...
- H.R. 6593 (110th): Domestic Drilling Act
- H.R. 6578 (110th): Consumer Energy Supply Act of 2008
- H.Res. 1313 (110th): Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the first American woman in space, Dr. ...
- H.Res. 1250 (110th): Honoring the Texas Air National Guard 147th Fighter Wing at Ellington Field ...
- H.R. 6096 (110th): International Child Abduction Progress Reports Act
- H.R. 6095 (110th): International and Parental Child Abduction Remedies Assistance Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2008, Lampson missed 325 of 6,494 roll call votes, which is 5.0%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: