Malliotakis is the representative for New York’s 11th congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. She has served since Jan 3, 2021. Malliotakis is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Malliotakis is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Malliotakis has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Jun 16, 2021. See full analysis methodology.
Nicole Malliotakis sits on the following committees:
Malliotakis sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Malliotakis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3715: To amend title 23, United States Code, to include the credit of certain ...
- H.R. 3714: To require recipients of coronavirus relief funding to publicly disclose how such funds ...
- H.R. 3666: To amend title 4, United States Code, to direct the Secretary of State ...
- H.Res. 440: Commending Lithuania for refusing to ratify the European Union’s Political Dialogue and Cooperation ...
- H.Res. 377: Condemning Nicolás Maduro’s regime for its ongoing human rights abuses and crimes against ...
- H.Res. 376: Condemning Turkey for its illegal occupation of Cyprus and encouraging President Biden to ...
- H.Res. 352: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the dedication and devotion ...
From Jan 2021 to Jun 2021, Malliotakis missed 3 of 172 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: