Rep. Niki Tsongas
Representative from Massachusetts’s 3rd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Massachusetts's 3rd District|
|Representative||Massachusetts's 5th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Tsongas »
Our unique analysis of the bills Tsongas has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Tsongas is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Niki Tsongas sits on the following committees:
Some of Tsongas’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 632: U.S. Air Forces Escape and Evasion Society Recognition Act of 2015
- H.R. 4693: U.S. Air Forces Escape and Evasion Society Recognition Act of 2014
- H.R. 4583: SSI Savers Act of 2014
- H.R. 4505: DOD Cloud Security Act
- H.R. 4504: DoD Suicide Tracking Act of 2014
- H.R. 4410: DoD Laboratory Authorities for Breakthrough Scientific Research Act
- H.R. 3480: No Taxpayer Money for Corporate Campaigns Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Oct 2007 to Apr 2015, Tsongas missed 192 of 5,521 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Tsongas [D-MA3]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Tsongas [D-MA3]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Tsongas [D-MA3]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Tsongas [D-MA3]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.