Our unique analysis of the bills Coleman sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Coleman is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Coleman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3559 (110th): Continuing Coverage Act of 2008
- S. 3460 (110th): State Cyber Security Protection Act of 2008
- S. 3450 (110th): A bill to provide for the rescission of funds made available for ...
- S. 3377 (110th): Small Marine Business and Fishing Guide Relief Act of 2008
- S. 3126 (110th): Energy Resource Development Act of 2008
- S.Res. 552 (110th): A resolution recognizing the 150th anniversary of the State of Minnesota.
- S.Con.Res. 75 (110th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress that the Secretary of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2008, Coleman missed 53 of 1,977 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: