Coleman was a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Coleman’s time serving in the Senate. Coleman’s bills had a total of 239 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Coleman to other members of the Senate in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Coleman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3559 (110th): Continuing Coverage Act of 2008
- S. 3460 (110th): State Cyber Security Protection Act of 2008
- S. 3450 (110th): A bill to provide for the rescission of funds made available for ...
- S. 3377 (110th): Small Marine Business and Fishing Guide Relief Act of 2008
- S. 3126 (110th): Energy Resource Development Act of 2008
- S.Res. 552 (110th): A resolution recognizing the 150th anniversary of the State of Minnesota.
- S.Con.Res. 75 (110th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress that the Secretary of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2008, Coleman missed 53 of 1,977 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: