Norma Torres sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Homeland Security
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Torres sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Torres’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6112: CLEAR SBA Act
- H.R. 6063: 911 Emergency Service Protection Act
- H.R. 5072: Tribal Early Childhood, Education, and Related Services Integration Act of 2016
- H.R. 3878: Strengthening Cybersecurity Information Sharing and Coordination in Our Ports Act of 2015
- H.R. 2601: JOBS Act
- H.R. 2485: Regional Infrastructure Accelerator Act of 2015
- H.Con.Res. 39: Supporting the goals and ideals of National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Torres missed 17 of 1,261 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: