Danner sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (20%) Law (16%) Agriculture and Food (12%) Environmental Protection (12%) Emergency Management (12%) Science, Technology, Communications (12%) Crime and Law Enforcement (8%) Health (8%)
Some of Danner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3797 (106th): To suspend temporarily the duty on 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, its salts and esters.
- H.R. 3796 (106th): To suspend temporarily the duty on 2-Methyl-4-chlorophenoxyacetic acid.
- H.J.Res. 54 (106th): Granting the consent of Congress to the Missouri-Nebraska Boundary Compact.
- H.R. 539 (106th): To establish 9-1-1 as the universal emergency assistance number for wireless telecommunications ...
- H.R. 2301 (105th): Medicare Fraud and Abuse Control Act of 1997
- H.R. 1011 (105th): To direct the Secretary of Transportation to carry out a comprehensive program ...
- H.R. 2428 (104th): To encourage the donation of food and grocery products to nonprofit organizations ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2000, Danner missed 247 of 4,863 roll call votes, which is 5.1%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: