Fallon is the representative for Texas’s 4th congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2021. Fallon is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Alleged misconduct & resolution
In 2022, the House Committee on Ethics announced it had extended the matter regarding allegations that the representative had failed to disclose stock trades in the required time.
|Mar. 2, 2022||Office of Congressional Ethics recommended further review by the House Committee on Ethics|
|Apr. 18, 2022||House Committee on Ethics extended the matter regarding the representative|
Patrick “Pat” Fallon sits on the following committees:
Fallon sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Fallon recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 6706: ALIEN Act of 2022
- H.J.Res. 69: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the …
- H.R. 6542: To require the Director of National Intelligence to submit an annual report on …
- H.R. 5923: Preserving the Integrity of Our Laws Act of 2021
- H.Con.Res. 56: Condemning the Government of the People’s Republic of China and the People’s Liberation …
- H.R. 5009: To prohibit the District of Columbia Government from requiring individuals to present documentation …
- H.R. 3582: Veteran Employment Recovery Act
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2021 to May 2022, Fallon missed 26 of 681 roll call votes, which is 3.8%. This is worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: