Fallon is the representative for Texas’s 4th congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2021. Fallon is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Patrick “Pat” Fallon sits on the following committees:
Some of Fallon’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3582: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to temporarily increase the work ...
- H.R. 3388: To amend title 18, United States Code, to increase penalties for certain computer ...
- H.Res. 422: MORDECAI Resolution
- H.Res. 374: Condemning the Texas Democratic Party for refusing to denounce racism.
- H.R. 1632: To prohibit the transfer or release of individuals detained at United States Naval ...
From Jan 2021 to Jun 2021, Fallon missed 2 of 172 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: