2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for McHenry »
Our unique analysis of the bills McHenry has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). McHenry is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Patrick McHenry sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
McHenry sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of McHenry’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4854: Supporting America’s Innovators Act of 2016
- H.R. 4855: Fix Crowdfunding Act
- H.R. 4715: Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports Act of 2016
- H.R. 2949: Treatment of Certain Payments in Eugenics Compensation Act
- H.R. 1928: Empowering Parents to Invest in Choice Act of 2015
- H.R. 1839: Reforming Access for Investments in Startup Enterprises Act of 2015 or the RAISE ...
- H.R. 1365: Ammunition and Firearms Protection Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Apr 2016, McHenry missed 249 of 8,437 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 11 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: