2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Meehan »
Our unique analysis of the bills Meehan has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Meehan is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Patrick Meehan sits on the following committees:
Meehan sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Foreign Trade and International Finance (32%) Crime and Law Enforcement (16%) Taxation (13%) Emergency Management (13%) Health (8%) Education (8%) International Affairs (5%) Housing and Community Development (5%)
Some of Meehan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5172: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend and phaseout the ...
- H.R. 4969: John Thomas Decker Act of 2016
- H.R. 4890: To impose a ban on the payment of bonuses to employees of the ...
- H.R. 4876: Medicare Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention Act of 2016
- H.R. 4873: TUITION Act
- H.R. 4874: Prevent ABUSE Act of 2016
- H.R. 4875: United States Semiquincentennial Commission Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2016, Meehan missed 31 of 3,781 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: