2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Murphy »
Our unique analysis of the bills Murphy has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Murphy is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Patrick Murphy sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
Some of Murphy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1407: Regulatory Improvement Act of 2015
- H.R. 614: SAVE Act
- H.R. 456: Reducing Barriers for Veterans Education Act of 2015
- H.R. 230: To amend the Water Resources Development Act of 2000 to authorize the Central ...
- H.R. 231: To amend the Water Resources Development Act of 1996 to deauthorize the Ten ...
- H.R. 5630: Inspector General Vacancy Act of 2014
- H.R. 5631: To authorize the Central Everglades Planning Project, Florida, and for other purposes.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Murphy missed 26 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Murphy [D-FL18]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Murphy [D-FL18]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Murphy [D-FL18]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Murphy [D-FL18]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.