Read our 2016 Report Card for Tiberi.
Our unique analysis of the bills Tiberi has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Tiberi is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Patrick “Pat” Tiberi sits on the following committees:
Tiberi was the primary sponsor of 8 bills that were enacted. The most recent include:
- H.R. 960: To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Newark, Ohio, as the Daniel L. Kinnard Va Clinic.
- H.R. 636: FAA Extension, Safety, and Security Act of 2016
- H.R. 1907: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015
- H.R. 2203 (113th): To provide for the award of a gold medal on behalf of Congress to Jack Nicklaus, in recognition of his service to the Nation in promoting excellence, ...
- H.R. 4919 (113th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 715 Shawan Falls Drive in Dublin, Ohio, as the “Lance Corporal Wesley G. Davids and ...
- H.R. 4840 (111th): An act to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1981 Cleveland Avenue in Columbus, Ohio, as the “Clarence D. Lumpkin Post Office”.
- H.R. 6326 (109th): To clarify the provision of nutrition services to older Americans.
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Tiberi sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Tiberi’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 576: To encourage and support partnerships between the public and private sectors to improve ...
- H.R. 6335: Retirement Security Preservation Act of 2016
- H.R. 6045: STOP Act of 2016
- H.R. 5973: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to clarify the tax treatment ...
- H.R. 5713: Sustaining Healthcare Integrity and Fair Treatment Act of 2016
- H.R. 5539: Preserving Investment in Needy Neighborhoods Act
- H.R. 5273: Helping Hospitals Improve Patient Care Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Tiberi’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 308: Keep the Promise Act of 2015
Nov 16, 2015. Failed 263/146.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed 338/88.
The USA Freedom Act ("H.R. 2048". , Pub.L. 114–23) is a U.S. law enacted on June 2, 2015 that restored in modified form several provisions of the Patriot Act, which had expired the day before. The act imposes some new limits on the bulk collection ...
H.R. 83 (113th): Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015
Dec 11, 2014. Passed 219/206.
This bill became the vehicle for passage of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 [pdf], which was approved by the House on December 11, 2014 and by the Senate on December 13, 2014. The bill was originally introduced on January 3, 2013 by ...
H.J.Res. 124 (113th): Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
Sep 17, 2014. Passed 319/108.
H.R. 2362 (112th): Indian Tribal Trade and Investment Demonstration Project Act of 2011
Jul 23, 2012. Failed 222/160.
H.R. 1249 (112th): Leahy-Smith America Invents Act
Jun 23, 2011. Passed 304/117.
The Leahy–Smith America Invents Act (AIA) is a United States federal statute that was passed by Congress and was signed into law by President Barack Obama on September 16, 2011. The law represents the most significant change to the U.S. patent system since 1952, and ...
H.Res. 915 (111th): Encouraging the Republic of Hungary to respect the rule of law, treat foreign investors fairly, and promote ...
Dec 8, 2009. Passed 333/74.
H.Res. 801 (110th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3688) to implement the United States-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement.
Nov 7, 2007. Passed 349/55.
From Jan 2001 to Jan 2017, Tiberi missed 314 of 11,156 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: