Our unique analysis of the bills Cook has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Cook is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Cook for more statistics.
Paul Cook sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Cook sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cook’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5579: Secure E-Waste Export and Recycling Act
- H.R. 4313: Historic Routes Preservation Act
- H.R. 4024: Santa Ana River Wash Plan Land Exchange Act
- H.R. 3668: California Minerals, Off-Road Recreation, and Conservation Act
- H.R. 3286: HIRE Vets Act
- H.R. 3176: Protecting our National Parks Act of 2015
- H.R. 3025: Wildfire Airspace Protection Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Jul 2016, Cook missed 36 of 2,385 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: