2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Cook »
Our unique analysis of the bills Cook has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Cook is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Paul Cook sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Some of Cook’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 832: Veterans Employment and Training Service Longitudinal Study Act of 2015
- H.R. 496: Alabama Hills National Scenic Area Establishment Act
- H.R. 5573: To establish the Alabama Hills National Scenic Area in the State of California, ...
- H.R. 5331: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 73839 ...
- H.R. 4575: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to acquire land to operate a ...
- H.R. 4371: To redesignate the Johnson Valley Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation Area in California as the ...
- H.R. 4150: Veterans Employment and Training Service Longitudinal Study Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Cook missed 13 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Cook [R-CA8]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Cook [R-CA8]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Cook [R-CA8]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Cook [R-CA8]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.