2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Gosar »
Our unique analysis of the bills Gosar has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Gosar is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Paul Gosar sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Natural Resources
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Gosar sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (34%) Health (12%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (12%) Government Operations and Politics (12%) International Affairs (9%) Immigration (7%) Environmental Protection (7%) Crime and Law Enforcement (7%)
Some of Gosar’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5141: To provide for the termination of the Central American Minors Refugee/Parole Program.
- H.R. 5035: To reauthorize the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 4856: To make aliens associated with a criminal gang inadmissible, deportable, and ineligible for ...
- H.R. 4786: RPPA Commercial Recreation Concessions Pilot Program Act of 2016
- H.R. 4601: To transfer the reversionary interest of the United States between certain land in ...
- H.R. 4473: Cottonwood Land Exchange Act of 2016
- H.R. 4354: To affirm the power of the President to revoke the Presidential Medal of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2016, Gosar missed 281 of 3,692 roll call votes, which is 7.6%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 18 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: