Rep. Paul Gosar
Representative from Arizona’s 4th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Arizona's 4th District|
|Representative||Arizona's 1st District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Gosar »
Our unique analysis of the bills Gosar has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Gosar is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Paul Gosar sits on the following committees:
Some of Gosar’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 924: Responsibility in Federal Contracting Act
- H.R. 751: Bringing Terrorists to Justice Act
- H.R. 594: Waters of the United States Regulatory Overreach Protection Act of 2015
- H.R. 494: Competitive Health Insurance Reform Act of 2015
- H.R. 5752: To require the Secretary of State to offer rewards for information on the ...
- H.R. 5598: Travel and Resource Access Including Local Stakeholders Act
- H.R. 5318: Label and Transport Tissues Safely Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Feb 2015, Gosar missed 249 of 2,900 roll call votes, which is 8.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Gosar [R-AZ4]: AyeFeb 26, 2015 3:10 p.m.
Rep. Gosar [R-AZ4]: YeaFeb 26, 2015 3:02 p.m.
Rep. Gosar [R-AZ4]: YeaFeb 26, 2015 1:20 p.m.
Rep. Gosar [R-AZ4]: AyeFeb 25, 2015 3:52 p.m.