Our unique analysis of the bills McHale sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1998. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). McHale is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of McHale’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 140 (105th): Condemning and censuring William Jefferson Clinton.
- H.Con.Res. 351 (105th): Directing the Clerk of the House of Representatives to make a technical ...
- H.Con.Res. 302 (105th): Recognizing the importance of children and families in the United States and ...
- H.R. 3668 (105th): To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide for the furnishing ...
- H.R. 2958 (105th): Delaware and Lehigh National Heritage Corridor Act Amendments of 1997
- H.R. 2263 (105th): To authorize and request the President to award the congressional Medal of ...
- H.R. 1323 (105th): Tobacco Advertising Tax Reform Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 1998, McHale missed 12 of 3,649 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills