Read our 2016 Report Card for Pierluisi.
Our unique analysis of the bills Pierluisi sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2016. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Pierluisi is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Pierluisi sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Health (32%) Taxation (21%) Social Welfare (13%) Finance and Financial Sector (8%) Government Operations and Politics (8%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (8%) Armed Forces and National Security (5%) Crime and Law Enforcement (5%)
Some of Pierluisi’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4163 (114th): Territories Medicare Prescription Drug Assistance Equity Act of 2015
- H.Res. 499 (114th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to allow Delegates and ...
- H.R. 3725 (114th): Puerto Rico Financial Improvement and Bond Guarantee Act of 2015
- H.R. 3553 (114th): Earned Income Tax Credit Equity for Puerto Act of 2015
- H.R. 3552 (114th): Child Tax Credit Equity for Puerto Rico Act of 2015
- H.R. 2635 (114th): Improving the Treatment of the U.S. Territories Under Federal Health Programs Act ...
- H.R. 1822 (114th): Supplemental Security Income Equality Act
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: