2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Pierluisi »
Our unique analysis of the bills Pierluisi has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Pierluisi is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Pedro Pierluisi sits on the following committees:
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Member, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations
- Member, Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Pierluisi sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Health (32%) Taxation (21%) Social Welfare (13%) Finance and Financial Sector (8%) Government Operations and Politics (8%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (8%) Education (5%) Armed Forces and National Security (5%)
Some of Pierluisi’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4163: Territories Medicare Prescription Drug Assistance Equity Act of 2015
- H.Res. 499: Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to allow Delegates and the ...
- H.R. 3725: Puerto Rico Financial Improvement and Bond Guarantee Act of 2015
- H.R. 3553: Earned Income Tax Credit Equity for Puerto Act of 2015
- H.R. 3552: Child Tax Credit Equity for Puerto Rico Act of 2015
- H.R. 2635: Improving the Treatment of the U.S. Territories Under Federal Health Programs Act of ...
- H.R. 1822: Supplemental Security Income Equality Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: