Gallego was the representative for Texas’s 23rd congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 2013 to 2014.
Read our 2014 Report Card for Gallego.
Gallego sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Gallego’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5341 (113th): To delay for 1 year the application of Revenue Ruling 2012-18 with ...
- H.R. 5198 (113th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an appeal ...
- H.R. 3296 (113th): Pay America First Act
- H.R. 3214 (113th): Preserve our National Security Act
- H.R. 3215 (113th): Shutdown Pay for Members of Congress Act of 2013
- H.R. 2755 (113th): Border Security Tax Relief Act of 2013
- H.R. 1420 (113th): American Export Promotion Act of 2013
From Jan 2013 to Dec 2014, Gallego missed 22 of 1,204 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: