2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Gallego »
Some of Gallego’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5341: To delay for 1 year the application of Revenue Ruling 2012-18 with respect ...
- H.R. 5198: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an appeal process ...
- H.R. 3296: Pay America First Act
- H.R. 3214: Preserve our National Security Act
- H.R. 3215: Shutdown Pay for Members of Congress Act of 2013
- H.R. 2755: Border Security Tax Relief Act of 2013
- H.R. 1420: American Export Promotion Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Dec 2014, Gallego missed 22 of 1,204 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is better than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity