2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Olson »
Our unique analysis of the bills Olson has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Olson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Pete Olson sits on the following committees:
Olson sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Olson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5116: To amend the Federal Trade Commission Act to permit a bipartisan majority of ...
- H.R. 4877: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 3130 ...
- H.R. 4826: Energy and American Security Act
- H.R. 4775: Ozone Standards Implementation Act of 2016
- H.R. 4614: Medicare Access to Radiology Care Act of 2016
- H.R. 4265: Clean Air Implementation Act of 2015
- H.R. 4152: Cardiac Arrest Survival Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Apr 2016, Olson missed 131 of 5,347 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 3 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: