2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Olson »
Our unique analysis of the bills Olson has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Olson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Pete Olson sits on the following committees:
Some of Olson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1558: Resolving Environmental and Grid Reliability Conflicts Act of 2015
- H.R. 1388: Clean Air, Strong Economies Act
- H.R. 1320: Commonsense Legislative Exceptional Events Reforms Act of 2015
- H.Con.Res. 22: Authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for a ...
- H.R. 1192: National Diabetes Clinical Care Commission Act
- H.R. 489: Taxpayer Conscience Protection Act of 2015
- H.Res. 741: Disapproving of the President’s expression of intent to expand amnesty to undocumented immigrants ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Apr 2015, Olson missed 112 of 4,626 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Olson [R-TX22]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Olson [R-TX22]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Olson [R-TX22]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Olson [R-TX22]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.